Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Days-Day 13

A letter to someone that has hurt you recently.

Dear "friend",

I am sorry that we had to go our separate ways. You see, I just couldn't take care of myself and my unborn baby along with you, your boyfriend, and all four +one incoming children that you have. I'm sorry that you felt I was supposed to buy your kids their school supplies because you didn't want to get off your lazy butt and work. I'm sorry that I helped you move out of the house you were living in, and away from your abusive boyfriend (the same one that pushed you down the stairs and caused a miscarriage) only for you to return to him the next week. I'm sorry that I didn't have sympathy when you called me the following weekend to complain that he had hit you again. I do hope that you have straightened your life out and realized that it's not about you, but the children you are trying to raise. I really hope that the rumor I heard about your 15 year old being pregnant is not true. I do feel that she might have avoided that if you had taught her about waiting to have sex, or at least using protection, rather than teach her that having sex with whatever guy walked through the door was OK. I am glad that you will not be around my daughter, to influence her in anyway. I hope nothing but the best for you, and hope that you are doing well. I have been watching you do this for over 10 years, so I think you probably haven't changed at all.

Love,
Your ex-friend, Waynesa

No comments:

Post a Comment