Monday, January 10, 2011

A Tooth! A Wedding!

I see a tooth! Well, two toofies, by the time I'm actually writing this blog! London's bottom two teeth are poking through her little gums. My little toothless smiles are soon coming to an end! :-( But with it, comes the cute little teeth smile!! I can't wait, but I can, all at the same time! Of course, this means more of a variety of foods. Yippee! She is handling teething like a little trooper. So far. lol She has gone into another sleep regression, but we aren't sure that the two are related.

I can't believe how much love I have for this little girl, every time I look at her. My world revolves around her. Andy is always encouraging me to go out, but I really have no desire to leave London. I get enough time away from her while I am working, and I hate it! But, I know I need time away, to do something for myself. I just don't want to right now. lol The other night, she was SO cranky, and I got frustrated, I was frazzled by the time Andy got home. I had got a cup of tea and gotten in a really hot bath. Andy said, "See, this is why you need time away." I replied, "I just got time away, she's in bed, and I'm enjoying a cup of tea and a bath. That's good enough for me." :-) And it is!

The wedding. Wow. Time is flying! We have booked the church! October 16 is the day. Now we need a reception site. Boo! It's really hard getting all of this pulled together. But we are trying. I feel stressed about it! ha ha But I hope it will be just as fun as I plan for it to be! Now, I just have to get everything together. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment