Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Am I Dreaming?


This little darling is mine! I have to keep reminding myself that she is! I am BLESSED beyond measure! Everyday I learn something new from London. Everyday I thank God for her! She is my life, and I look back and wonder, "What did I do before I had London?" lol My life must have been pretty boring!! Again, I must say that I am BLESSED! She is a true gift from God. This little cutie makes my horrible days better, and my good days awesome! She is the light of my life. My mini me. :-)

Here goes my my-baby-is-growing-up rant. In 1 1/2 months London will be ONE! Ummm...excuse me? Who said she could grow up so fast?!?! Certainly not me! I can't believe it. Just one year ago, I was wondering what my little sweetheart inside of my belly would look like. Wondering if I would be a good mommy. Wondering if I would have a hard labor. Wondering so much! I can't say that the wondering has stopped, but I know what she looks like, I feel like I'm a good mommy, and I definitely had a crazy labor! lol But I would not trade any of it, for anything in the world. Through all of the sleepless nights (there really weren't that many), through the first teeth, through the worrying if she was developing like she should, introducing solids, taking a picture every month, enjoying the giggles, the smiles, the cries...all of it...I am thankful! I am thankful everyday for her! I am thankful for the interrupted sleep, because that means she is here! I am thankful for the nights when she doesn't want to go to bed, or stay asleep, because that means that I get to hold her just a little longer. :-) I secretly love when she cries for me and won't go to anyone else, because it makes me feel so loved! I am even thankful for her crankiness, because I am her mommy, and she is my baby girl, and I am just thankful for her!!

Look at that gorgeous baby! How can I NOT be thankful for her?! I love her to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment