Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowed In!



I love snow!!! We haven't had a big snow like this in year's. The last time we measured, it was 24 inches, and still snowing. The snowing quit and has now started again. While I am stranded, I am safe, warm and happy. I love big snows like this. I'm just glad that I don't have to work. I feel badly for the people that have to be at work, and the rescue workers that have to go out in this stuff. I hope everyone is safe. =-)

We went to the doctor on Thursday. We got to hear the heartbeat again, which is still strong at about 150. My quad test came back normal, so no concerns there. We will hopefully find out what we are having January 14th, if the baby cooperates. I sure hope so!! I'm so anxious to make sure that the baby is healthy and see who is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment