Friday, December 11, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I haven't blogged in quite a while...mainly because I don't think anyone reads it. ha ha I've fallen behind on my picture of the week. But that's mainly because, I'm pregnant! I haven't had the energy to be out shooting pictures as much as I would like to. So, you can see the pictures on Facebook if you look up my name. I don't think I'll post them as much here anymore.

So, yes, I'm pregnant! 18 weeks actually. I cannot believe it! I'm so excited, yet so very scared. This will be my first child, and while I love babies and love being around them, I still have no idea what to do with my own! =-) BUT, I'm all for the ride!

I plan to try to blog a little more. Mostly because a friend of mine just started, and mainly because it would be nice for me to do. Blogging about the new little one is a great idea. And maybe it will be something to share with him or her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment