Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 1


Boy, it was hard to find a picture! I became a photographer so that I can be BEHIND the camera...as you've probably heard me say before. ha ha This picture is of me and my baby girl when she was only two weeks old.

15 Interesting Facts About Me:

1. I am mommy to the prettiest little girl
2. I am a photographer
3. I got good grades in school without even studying (I think my brother still envies me!)
4. I've never been out of the country
5. I have been breastfeeding for 4 months, and am very proud of myself
6. I was born in Virginia, but spent my summers in New York
7. I didn't really know my father that well until I was in my twenties, now we are very close
8. My favorite charity is St. Jude's Children Hospital, I only wish I could give them a lot of money
9. I have one sister
10. I have six brothers
11. I was a band geek
12. My favorite season is Fall
13. My favorite color used to be Purple, it's now Pink
14. I want to move to Williamsburg, VA
15. My favorite book is The Velveteen Rabbit

I don't know if those were interesting facts to you...but they are to me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment