Monday, September 27, 2010

Do I REALLY Have a Four Month Old?!

My little girl is four months old!!! Well, she was four months old a week ago. Where does the time go?

London makes me SO happy! She's the true love of my life. (Sorry Andy!) ha ha I love her to pieces. She is growing so much, and developing along the way. She's of course smiling, and belly laughing so hard that it gets me going too. She's so sweet, and loving. I never imagined that my life would be so complete with her. :-)

I haven't done anything with pictures here lately! Imagine, and photographer, that hasn't even done her own child's pictures in two months! I promise, I'm going to get to it...maybe tomorrow...maybe this weekend...but I will! lol

What about her daddy? Oh my! Could I ask for a better daddy?! NO WAY! I don't think one exists! He is SO good with her. She LOVES him like no other. She literally lights up when he walks into the room. She is absolutely a daddy's girl. Sweet! I think he rushes home to see her! ha ha

I plan to try and blog more about her. I've really fallen quite behind. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment