Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photography

On the photography front, these next few pictures are some of my favorites from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Of course, I'm a little partial. =-) I love taking nature shots. Just being able to be out and about, searching for that great shot is so much of a stress relief that I can barely contain my excitement when I think of it! Photography is my true passion. I could drive around ALL day looking for a great shot!

















This shot was taken somewhere on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I don't know the exact location. I love the focus.















This photo was taken at the "Raven's Roost" overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway. What a beautiful view!















This picture was taken overlooking the Nelson County side of the Blue Ridge Parkway. October sunrise. Ahhhhh.

**All photos are copyright of Waynesa Crawford Photography**

No comments:

Post a Comment