Friday, January 15, 2010

We're Having a Girl!!!

Our doctor appointment was yesterday at 9:30am. We found out that our baby is very healthy so far, and everything seems to be developing normally. We also found out that we are having a little baby girl!!! I'm over the moon with excitement! I can just imagine all the pink and cute little dresses, and cute little bows...and...and....

Of course, everyone is excited too. My mom will be getting her first granddaughter. My Dad will have two grandchildren born this year, one a boy and one a girl...two months apart. Andy's parents are getting their first grandchild too! I think Andy is warming up to the fact that he is going to be a daddy to a GIRL! ha ha ha He's definitely thankful that the baby is healthy, and that's all that matters. =-) I know she'll have him wrapped around her little finger. She already has me wrapped around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment