Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation Numero Uno!

Excitement! Vacation number one for Andy and I is next week. I'm picking up Jacob, my 12 year old nephew Friday evening and my vacation starts from there! Andy has to work Saturday, so his vacation starts on Sunday. So far we don't have a lot of things planned. We are going to spend the day at the lake Monday, Thursday is the Albemarle County Fair, and then on Friday we are off to Dulles to visit the Udvar Hazy Museum. I guess the other time will be filled in with lounging around the house. We'll probably try to go bowling and maybe even setup the tent for the boys. I do have to babysit Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but Jacob will go with me there, so I won't be but so bored. :-)

Only a little over a month for my second vacation to the beach! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment